I am an Australian artist and curator living in Fremantle/ Walyalup and born in Toronto. I have run and founded experimental galleries and curated major (and minor) exhibitions. My artwork has been exhibited in Australian cities, regionally and online.
- Panic Buy opens at Private Island, Perth – Oct 2020
- Panic Buy online opens for Sawtooth ARI – Sept 2020
- Institute of Modern Art exhibits Snake in Churchie – Sept 2020
- Private Island project founded – July 2020
- Bus projects exhibit Snake online – July 2020
- Preppers online exhibition launched, plus IRL tour – June 2020
- Artshub article published – May 2020
- Chosen as finalist in Churchie prize – March 2020
I live on Aboriginal land and acknowledge the Whadjuk people as rightful and traditional owners. I pay respect to their people and Elders past, present, and future.