I am an Australian artist and curator living in Fremantle/ Walyalup and born in Toronto. I have run and founded experimental galleries and curated major (and minor) exhibitions. My artwork has been exhibited in Australian cities, regions, and online.
- Neoneogothic opens – Feb 2022
- Cloisterfuck opens – Aug 2021
- Panic Buy opens IRL – Oct 2020
- Sawtooth exhibits Panic Buy online – Sept 2020
- IMA exhibits Snake in Churchie – Sept 2020
- Private Island project founded – July 2020
- Bus projects exhibit Snake online – July 2020
- Preppers online exhibition launched, plus IRL tour – June 2020
- Artshub article published – May 2020
I live on Aboriginal land and acknowledge the Whadjuk as rightful and traditional owners. I pay respect to Noongar Bibbulmun people and Elders past, present, and future.